Zuoying Lotus Lake Half Day Tour
Discover Zuoying as the tour bus brings you to various iconic city landmarks like Zuoying Lotus Lake, the Dragon and Tiger Pagoda, Autumn and Spring Pavilion and Golden Pineapple Castle.
Learn more about the city of Zuoying and visit must-see attractions all in one day! First up, visit the Center of Old Fongshan City History (COFCH) where you will learn more about the past of Zuoying, which used to be a walled city. The center utilises AR and VR technologies to allow visitors to experience what the old city of Zuoying was like. Thereafter, the tour will bring you to the highlight - the scenic Zuoying Lotus Pond. Walk around the pond and admire the majestic pagodas and pavilions filled with Buddhist symbolism. It is said that by going in the mouth of the Dragon pagoda and exiting through the mouth of the Tiger pagoda, you can get rid of bad luck and increase good luck. After taking in the sights, end off the tour at Golden Pineapple Castle, where you can buy fresh pineapple cakes as a treat for yourself or as souvenirs.
Depart from Kaohsiung Formosa Boulevard Train Station (Exit 2)
The Center of Old Fongshan City History (COFCH)
Zuoying Lotus Pond
Vigor Kobo Golden Pineapple Castle
Return to Zuoying THSR station
Tour duration: 1pm – 5pm (Approximately 4 hours)
What You Get
Zuoying Lotus Pond Half Day Tour
Adult: 3 years old and above
Child: Below 3 years old
- Tour fees
- COFCH entrance fee
- Bottled Water
- Personal expenses
- Put on a comfortable pair of shoes suitable for walking
- Children below 3 years old may purchase the child ticket. You may be asked to present your passport or identification for verification
- The tour requires a minimum purchase of 2 people to commence.
- This is a Chinese language tour. English tours are available at an additional fee per adult. Please select the add-on option when making your booking if you would like an English speaking tour guide. If you have 3 adults, please select quantity 3 for the add-on.
- Child seats can be provided for an additional fee per seat. If you would like one, please select the add-on option when making your booking.
- This is a shared tour package and you may be accompanied by other passengers
- No compensation will be given if you decide not to participate in certain activities
- The itinerary is for reference only. The actual route on the tour day may differ depending on circumstances and traffic conditions
How to use
- Present email confirmation to the tour operator at the meeting point
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
How to Get There
Pick-up location: Formosa Boulevard Train Station (Exit 2)