Qishan and Baolai Hot Springs Day Tour
Enjoy a relaxing hot spring experience at Baolai Hot Springs and explore Qishan area with this day tour.
Discover Baolai Hot Springs and Qishan in this day tour in Kaohsiung. Baolai Hot Springs are located in Kaohsiung city and its water has a carbonic acid content that can loosen up the joins and beautify the skin. In this tour, you can also visit Qishan Confucius Temple, the largest Confucius Temple in Taiwan. You can also enjoy the scenery by taking a stroll around the temple. Afterwards, you will visit Qishan Wude Martial Arts Center, which is now planned to be an exhibition space, art market and palce for lectures. You will also visit Qishan Old Street, a century-old street in which history and culture gather. When you are there, remember to eat thefamous traditional snacks and banana sweets. Come and explore Qishan area and Baolai Hot Springs in this day tour.
08:30 Meet at MRT Formosa Boulevard Station Exit 2
09:00 Meet at THSR Zuoying Station Exit 3 (in front of Starbucks)
Qishan Confucius Temple – 1 hour
Qishan Wude Hall
Qishan Old Street
Xinwei Forest Park- Mahogany trail (50min)
Baolai Public Hot Springs (1.5hrs)
17:00 Drop off at MRT Formosa Boulevard station/ THSR Zuoying Station
08:30 - 17:00 hours
What You Get
Qishan and Baolai Hot Spring Day Tour
Adult: Age 7and above
Child: Age 6 and below
- Bus Transportation
- Tour Guide
- Admission Fee
- Bottled Mineral Water
- Children age 6 and below may purchase the child ticket. You may be asked to present your passport or identification for verification
- The tour requires a minimum purchase of 4 people to commence.
- Child age between 1~4 yrs old, and weight between 10~18kg, please notify us in advance to arrange child car seat.
- Child seats can be provided for an additional fee per seat. If you would like one, please select the add-on option when making your booking.
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the stipulated time. The bus will leave on time and will not wait for latecomers
- This is a shared tour package and you may be accompanied by other passengers
- No compensation will be given if you decide not to participate in certain activities
- The itinerary is for reference only. The actual route on the tour day may differ depending on circumstances and traffic conditions
- Please note that this tour is in Chinese. If you require an English-speaking Guide, please purchase the add-on option per person
How to Use
- Present email confirmation to the tour operator at the meeting point
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
- 08:30 MRT Formosa Boulevard station Exit 2
- 09:00 THSR Zuoying station exit3 (in front of Starbucks)