Always wanted to see Greece but no chance yet? Here in Taiwan, check out the Greece-themed park which houses popular tourist areas like Santorini and Trojan Castle.
The upscale theme park isn’t like your usual amusement park, it is specially designed to combine Greek architectural elements and pristine setting (it’s located next to scenic Quan-Yi mountain) into one unique destination for all to explore. Here, there are three main areas, namely Acropolis, Santorini Mountain City, and Trojan Castle. Other highlights include a 55-metre-high outdoor roller coaster, a sky castle featuring themed restaurants and gift shops, a multi-purpose theatre.
09:00 to 17:30 hours (Daily)
Last Admission at 13:30 hours
What You Get
- Adult: Age 13 and above
- Child: Age 6 to 12
- 1-Day E-Da World Theme Park Ticket
- Special souvenirs (Adult ticket: E-Da Keychain + E-Da outlet shopping mall coupon; Child ticket: Surprise Gift)
- Food and Beverage
- Other personal expenses
- This ticket is only for non-Taiwanese foreginers
- The souvenirs are different for adult and child tickets
- Free admission for children age 0 to 2
- Child tickets are available for children aged 6-12
- Discount tickets are available for children aged 3-5 or between 90-115cm in height. Please purchase directly at the attraction ticket counter with a valid ID.
- For safety purposes, please follow all instructions and comply with rules for each rides
- Rides and shows may be subject to cancelation depending on weather and other condition
- Please refer to the official website for the facility maintenance information.
- Please note that the last admission and ticket redemption is at 13:30.
How to Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher and your passport to the staff at the ticket booth to redeem physical tickets and enter the attraction
65 6701 1185
65 9134 1516 (Text Only)
Terms and Conditions
- You can present a printed or mobile copy of the voucher/ticket for this activity
- The voucher/ticket is accepted only at E-Da World
- The voucher/ticket is open dated and may be used at any date before 31 Dec 2019
- The voucher/ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion unless otherwise stated.
- Any alteration(s) on the voucher/ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations.
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for uncollected tickets.
How to Get There
From Zuoying HSR station Exit 2, take the elevator down to street level. The E-DA shuttle bus #8501 (Fo Kuang Shan Line) is at platform 3 of the bus stand.