Buddha Museum Half Day Tour
Visit the famous Buddha Museum in Kaohsiung with this half day tour!
Visit the famous Buddha Museum in Kaohsiung, the Buddhist center of South Taiwan. Admire the unique architecture of the temple and the huge golden stsute of Buddha Amitaabha, which meaures 120 meters tall. The main square is surrounded by 480 standing Buddha statues, along with the water and mountain in background, it forms a magnificent scenery. In this tour, you can also enjoy some delicious pineapple juice. The original pineapple variety from Dashu has many thorns on the leaves of stock plants, small fruits that are buried deep among the leaves, thick fibers, but a stronger aroma. Therefore, it gives a unique flavor when processed into cans. Join this tour to discover the famous Buddha Museum in Kaohsiung!
14:00 Meet at THSR Zuoying station exit3 (in front of Starbucks)
Buddha Museum (Closed on Tuesday, will change to Fo Guang Shan Monastery) – 1.5 hours
Shin Fu Pineapple Juice (Pineapple Cake and Pineapple Juice Tasting) – 30 mins
17:30 Drop Off at MRT Formosa Boulevard Station exit 2
Tour Duration: 14:00 - 17:30 hours
What You Get
Buddha Museum Half Day Tour
Adult: Age 7 and above
Child: Age 6 and below
- Bus Transportation
- Tour Guide
- Bottled Mineral Water
- Personal Expenses
- Admission Fee
- Children age 6 and below may purchase the child ticket. You may be asked to present your passport or identification for verification
- The tour requires a minimum purchase of 2 people to commence.
- Child age between 1~4 yrs old, and weight between 10~18kg, please notify us in advance to arrange child car seat.
- Child seats can be provided for an additional fee per seat. If you would like one, please select the add-on option when making your booking.
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the stipulated time. The bus will leave on time and will not wait for latecomers
- This is a shared tour package and you may be accompanied by other passengers
- No compensation will be given if you decide not to participate in certain activities
- The itinerary is for reference only. The actual route on the tour day may differ depending on circumstances and traffic conditions
- Please note that this tour is in Chinese. If you require an English-speaking guide, please purchase the add-on option for each perrson.
How to Use
- Present email confirmation to the tour operator at the meeting point
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting Point: THSR Zuoying station , exit 3 (in front of Starbucks)