Alishan Forest Recreation Area
Visit the famous Alishan Forest Recreation Area with this ticket! Getaway from the busy city and enjoy the beautiful natural scenery!
Alishan Forest Recreation Area is well-known for its sunrise, sea of clouds, sunset, forest and forest railway. Look forward to the magnificent view of the four seasons in Alishan Forest Recreation Area! Over there, you can take a slow stroll and feel the embrace of the mountains, listen to the insects singing, and be awakened by the birds tweeting in the forest. Come and enjoy the phytoncide emitted by the sacred trees and wash away all your worries!
00:00 hrs to 24:00 hrs (Daily)
What You Get
Alishan Forest Recreation Area Ticket
- Admission ticket to Alishan Forest Recreation Area
- Personal Expenses
- This ticket is only for Non-Taiwanese adults
- For other ticket types, please purchase at the ticket counter at the entrance of Alishan Forest Recreation Area
- Free admission for children age 0 to 2, accompanied by an adult with ticket
- Free admission for people with disabilities holding a disability card and one accompanying person
- There is a parking fee of NT100 for small vehicle and NT20 for motorcycles
- Once the ticket has been verified for use, neither return nor refund is allowed
- Alishan Forest Recreation Area is open for 24 hours daily, except when Chiayi County Government makes closure announcements in the case of natural disasters.
- Please confirm on the opening hours on the official website before departure
How to Use
- Kindly display printed or mobile voucher at the entrance of Alishan Forest Recreation Area
- The staff will scan the QR code on your voucher for entry
Terms and Conditions
- You can present a printed or mobile copy of the voucher/ticket for this activity
- The voucher/ticket is accepted only at Alishan Forest Recreation Area
- The voucher/ticket is open dated and may be used at any date before 12 February 2020.
- The voucher/ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion unless otherwise stated.
- Any alteration(s) on the voucher/ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations.
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for uncollected tickets.
How to Get There
Address: No. 59, Alishan Township, Chiayi County 605, Taiwan