Go on an excursion that combines the interesting city of Zürich with its beautiful nature in the surroundings!
Venture through the fascinating city of Zurich and appreciate the beautiful nature and ambience. Start your tour by boarding the air-conditioned coach with a friendly guide explaining to you about the sites you are travelling through. See the magnificent National Museum, the shopping avenue Bahnhofstrasse, Zurich's famous financial district and the renowned Opera House. Make a stop at the scenic Lake Zurich for a quick photo, before passing through the university quarter to observe the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology and Zurich's art museum.
Make a second picture stop at the pleasant Old Town to see the patriarchal guild houses, St. Peter church with Europe's largest clock-face, the "Grossmünster" church and the "Fraumünster" church with the stained-glass windows by Marc Chagall. Heading out of the city, the journey continues along the “Gold Coast” to Meilen where you will board the ferry and cross the crystalline waterbody of Lake Zurich to Horgen. Journey forward to Adliswil for the ultimate highlight of your city tour. Ride by the only aerial cable car in the Canton of Zurich to the viewpoint, Felsenegg. This popular recreational area for the locals living in and around Zürich offers incredible views overlooking Zürich, the lake and the snow-capped Alps. Enjoy the fresh air of the beautiful forest before heading back to Zürich.
- Don’t forget to bring along your camera to capture precious memories!
- Participants are free to bring lunch package or drinks on the tour but please take note that it is not allowed to eat on the coach
- Tour duration: Approx. 4.5 hours
- Children aged 5 and below may participate in the tour free
- Please arrive at the designated departure place at least 15 minutes prior to departure
- Gratuities are voluntary in Switzerland – If you are happy with the experience on the excursion, a tip on the end of the day is appreciated
*Seasonal program changes:
24.02 - 03.04.2020: Dolderbahn cogwheel train instead of aerial cable car due to revision
Tour departs 13:00 hrs from Zurich
Address of Departure Point
Sihlquai Coach Parking
What You Get
- Live guided in English and Spanish
- Transportation in comfortable coach
- Ferry ride
- Aerial cable car
- Personal expenses
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile voucher to the tour operator on the day of the tour
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.