Go on an excursion that combines the interesting city of Zürich with its beautiful nature in the surroundings!
Venture through the fascinating city of Zurich and appreciate the beautiful nature and ambience. Start your tour by boarding the air-conditioned coach with a friendly guide explaining to you about the sites you are travelling through. See the magnificent National Museum, the shopping avenue Bahnhofstrasse, Zurich's famous financial district and the renowned Opera House. Make a stop at the scenic Lake Zurich for a quick photo, before passing through the university quarter to observe the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology and Zurich's art museum.
Make a second picture stop at the pleasant Old Town to see the patriarchal guild houses, St. Peter church with Europe's largest clock-face, the "Grossmünster" church and the "Fraumünster" church with the stained-glass windows by Marc Chagall. Heading out of the city, the journey continues along the “Gold Coast” to Meilen where you will board the ferry and cross the crystalline waterbody of Lake Zurich to Horgen. Journey forward to Adliswil for the ultimate highlight of your city tour. Ride by the only aerial cable car in the Canton of Zurich to the viewpoint, Felsenegg. This popular recreational area for the locals living in and around Zürich offers incredible views overlooking Zürich, the lake and the snow-capped Alps. Enjoy the fresh air of the beautiful forest before heading back to Zürich.
- Don’t forget to bring along your camera to capture precious memories!
- Participants are free to bring lunch package or drinks on the tour but please take note that it is not allowed to eat on the coach
- Tour duration: Approx. 4.5 hours
- Children aged 5 and below may participate in the tour free
- Please arrive at the designated departure place at least 15 minutes prior to departure
- Gratuities are voluntary in Switzerland – If you are happy with the experience on the excursion, a tip on the end of the day is appreciated
*Seasonal program changes:
24.02 - 03.04.2020: Dolderbahn cogwheel train instead of aerial cable car due to revision
Tour departs 13:00 hrs from Zurich
Address of Departure Point
Sihlquai Coach Parking
What You Get
- Live guided in English and Spanish
- Transportation in comfortable coach
- Ferry ride
- Aerial cable car
- Personal expenses
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile voucher to the tour operator on the day of the tour
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified before tour departure via e-mail. OR In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
Please e-mail any changes to the tour dates and number of visitors to email@example.com at least 7 calendar days before the tour date.