Zurich: 90-Minute Hot Stone Barbecue Tuk Tuk Tour
The barbecue-Tuk combines sightseeing with the experience of dining on Swiss beef. This 90-minute tour offers a grand view of the beautiful city, while you enjoy a delicious Swiss beef steak cooked on a hot stone in your tuk-tuk.
Zip between the sights on an e-tuk tuk, then tuck into a delicious barbecue on this unique 1.5-hour sightseeing tour of Zurich.
Hop aboard a private electric-powered tuk tuk and drive past Zurich landmarks like the Grossmünster and Fraumünster churches, wind through the atmospheric Niederdorf district and admire the glamorous window displays along Bahnhofstrasse.
As you glide around the city, share a tasty barbecue lunch or dinner, accompanied by a bottle of red wine. Each tuk tuk sits up to four people, ensuring an intimate and personalized experience. Dine on locally-sourced ingredients and wine of a selected Swiss variety.
What You Get
- eTuk- chauffeur/ guide
- Food and wine
- Private city tour
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Main station Zurich, Museumstrasse 1, 8001 Zurich (opposite the Landesmuseum)