Zurich: 1-Hour Private Sightseeing Flight
Discover the beauty and rich history of Zurich on a 1-hour scenic flight over Switzerland’s capital city. With a professional pilot, enjoy a luxurious and unique experience as you admire the city and its most iconic sights from the skies.
Hop on a private plane and discover Zurich from a whole new angle. Meet your friendly pilot at a small airfield outside the city and discuss which sights you’d like to see during your 1-hour flight. Your pilot will be as accommodating as possible to ensure you have the ride of a lifetime!
With the help of your professional pilot, customize the trip to suit your interests then take to the skies for a unique view of this historic city and its array of sights. From your birds-eye vantage point, look down at the capital as you listen to your pilot share fascinating local insight about Zurich's history, culture, and more.
- Not suitable for children under 5 years old
- Please note that the flight schedule is subject to changes depending on the pilot’s availability
- This is not a commercial flight but a private flight operated under the European Cost-Sharing Rule and works with the EASA to provide Allianz insurance on each flight
- Be aware that Cost-Shared flights don’t have the same safety rules as commercial air transport flights, the risks involved can be higher, as private pilots are not subject to the same level of continuous checks and strict oversight rules from the authority, however, they still apply safety checks for every flight and are responsible for passengers safety
- Please check your email for the exact meeting point (please allow us at least 3 working days to get back to you with this information)
What You Get
- Private tour in a small plane
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Departure will be from any of the nearby airports in Zurich depending on the pilot and aircraft availability. Possible airports include; Flugfeld Hausen am Albis; Flughafen Zürich; Lupfig- Flugplatz Birrfeld; Fehraltorf-Flugplatz SpeckL. Please make sure to contact us once you've made your booking to confirm which airport you will be departing from (please allow us at least 3 working days to get back to you with this information).