Zürich Tour with Cruise and Chocolate
Discover Zürich, Switzerland's business and cultural hub, on this versatile city tour!
Discover Zürich, Switzerland's business and cultural hub, on this versatile city tour! Listen to your multilingual guide pointing out the highlights of this unique city. Admire the Old Town on an entertaining stroll and relax during a one-hour cruise on Lake Zürich. Sweet finish of the day - the visit of the famous Lindt Chocolate Shop.
Sit back, relax on a comfortable, air-conditioned coach and let us show you our city. Pass by the castle-like National Museum, the shopping avenue Bahnhofstrasse and Zürich's famous financial district. Picture stop at "Enge" harbour to enjoy beautiful vistas of the crystal-clear Lake Zürich. Continue passing by the renowned Opera House to the "Zürichberg" district and experience the ride uphill by cogwheel train (Dolderbahn) to a viewpoint where the noble five-star Grand Hotel Dolder is located. Take in breath-taking views of the city, the lake and the snow-covered Alps before cruising the university quarter. Passing the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH Zürich) and Zürich's art museum, you reach the charming Old Town. Admire the medieval streets, the patriarchal guild houses, Zürich's town hall and its emblematic churches on an entertaining stroll. Along the picturesque Limmat river you reach the pier to board the boat for a pleasant one-hour cruise on the pristine waters of Lake Zürich. A lovely 15-minute stroll along the shores takes you to the headquarters of the world-famous chocolate factory Lindt & Sprüngli. A great shopping opportunity awaits you at the Lindt Chocolate Shop - heaven for all chocolate lovers and hard to resist. Browse the immense assortment and buy some of the most delicious Swiss chocolate as a gift for your friends and families back home. The tour ends with the coach ride back to the Sihlquai coach parking.
- Don’t forget to bring along your camera to capture precious memories!
- Participants are free to bring lunch package or drinks on the tour but please take note that it is not allowed to eat on the coach
- Tour duration: 5 hrs 15 mins
- Children aged 5 and below may participate in the tour free
- Please arrive at the designated departure place at least 15 minutes prior to departure
- Gratuities are voluntary in Switzerland – If you are happy with the experience on the excursion, a tip on the end of the day is appreciated
Tour departs 13:15 hrs
Address of Departure Point:
Sihlquai Coach Parking
What You Get
- Live guided in English and German
- Audio guide for the part in the coach in Spanish/Chinese/Japanese/Russian
- Transportation in comfortable coach
- Ride with cogwheel railway Dolderbahn
- 1-hour cruise on Lake Zürich
- Visit to Lindt Chocolate Shop
- Personal expenses
- Boat ride at Rhine falls (CHF 10 per adult, CHF 5 per child)
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile voucher to the tour operator on the day of the tour
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.