Zürich to Engelberg - Typical Alpine Village
Visit the picture-postcard town of Lucerne and the idyllic alpine village Engelberg. On this full-day excursion from Zürich you will have plenty of leisure time for a hike on one of the beautiful trails in the gorgeous surroundings and stroll through the quaint streets of the picturesque village.
On a scenic route, crossing the Albis Pass and through beautiful landscapes along the shores of the Lake of the Four Cantons reach the charming town of Lucerne. Enjoy the drive meanwhile your guide narrates about the interesting Swiss history and points out the most remarkable landmarks.
Take in the views during a short photo stop en route and enjoy a brief orientation drive in Lucerne, where your guide points out the main attractions of this charming town like the Chapel Bridge, the Town Hall, the Jesuit Church and the Culture and Congress Centre. Enjoy then some leisure time to shop some souvenirs and to explore the quaint Old Town on your own.
The journey continues to Engelberg, a typical Swiss alpine village located in the sunny basin under the north-face of Mt. Titlis. Surrounded by majestic mountains, the village was originally founded by Benedictine monks. Their imposing baroque-style monastery with the largest organ in Switzerland still dominates the centre. Stroll around the village, visit the monastery with its cheese making facilities or hike one of the well-prepared trails in the beautiful surroundings during your approx. three hours leisure time. In the late afternoon, return via Lucerne to Zürich.
Tour starts at 09:30 from Zurich.
Tour is not available from 1 - 13 November 2020.
What You Get
- Partly guided tour by professional multilingual guide
- Transportation in comfortable coach
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Please check-in at our ticket office marked with "Best of Switzerland Tours" at the latest 15 minutes prior to departure.
Sihlquai Coach Parking