Zürich: Swiss Ski Experience
Escape the city for a full-day excursion to one of Switzerland’s most attractive alpine regions, the idyllic Bernese Oberland and the magnificent Jungfrau region mountain world for an amazing ski adventure and learn how to ski in the Swiss Alps during a 2.5 hours ski-course with a professional instructor!
Enjoy the early morning drive through beautiful countryside while listening to interesting explanations of your multilingual guide. Grab a bite to eat during the picture stop at the famous mountain resort Interlaken before reaching the ski area at Grindelwald. You will be fitted with the necessary equipment and meet your professional instructor for an exciting afternoon on the gentle slopes at Bodmi Arena - a perfect learning environment for ski beginners!
During your 2.5 hours ski-class for beginners, see how your instructor demonstrates the correct techniques and then give it a try yourself and slide across the white snow. Enjoy the breathtaking view of the north face of the Eiger Mountain while skiing the well prepared slopes. Don't forget to bring your camera to capture these thrilling moments of a once in a lifetime experience! Before starting the return journey, you have some leisure time to explore the alpine village of Grindelwald.
Tour starts at 08:00 from Zurich.
What You Get
- Live guided in English, Spanish and Chinese
- Transportation in a comfortable coach
- Ski rental equipment (ski, boots, sticks, helmet)
- Ski jacket, pants and gloves rental
- Admission to Bodmi Arena beginners area
- 2.5 hours ski-class with qualified instructor (beginner level / classes with max. 8 participants)
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Please check-in at our ticket office marked with "Best of Switzerland Tours" at the latest 15 minutes prior to departure.
Sihlquai Coach Parking