Feel the roar and vibration of Europe's biggest waterfalls from the panoramic trails and viewing platforms!
This enchanting morning tour takes you on a scenic route to Northern Switzerland and shows you the stunning Rhine Falls! See the medieval Castle Laufen, settled directly above the falls and feel the roar and vibration of Europe's biggest waterfalls from the panoramic trails and viewing platforms.
Sit back and relax on a comfortable coach while listening to your multilingual guide explaining about Switzerland's interesting history and culture. Drive through picturesque landscape with gently rolling vineyards and charming farming villages to reach the splendid medieval Castle Laufen! Enjoy approx. one hour leisure time at the mighty Rhine Falls, one of Switzerland's major attractions. Delight in unique views of Europe's biggest waterfalls from the panoramic lift and see how an average of 700,000 liters of water per second plunge across a width of 150 meters into the basin below. A beautiful, short stroll on the Belvedere panoramic trail takes you to the viewing platform right above the falls where you feel the spindrift of the rumbling waters.
Take an optional boat ride (summer only) close to the falls. Visit the Historama at the patriarchal castle to learn more about the interesting history of this unique place. The return journey passes by the picturesque town of Schaffhausen with its well-known Munot Fortress from the 16th century. The way then continues for a short stretch through Germany. Before you arrive back in the city centre of Zürich, pass by the Airport where departing guests can end their tour.
- Don’t forget to bring along your camera to capture precious memories!
- Participants are free to bring lunch package or drinks on the tour but please take note that it is not allowed to eat on the coach
- Tour duration: 3.5 hours
- Children aged 5 and below may participate in the tour free
- Please arrive at the designated departure place at least 15 minutes prior to departure
- Guests are required to bring their passports along for the tour as the travel route will pass through Germany
- Gratuities are voluntary in Switzerland – If you are happy with the experience on the excursion, a tip on the end of the day is appreciated
Tour departs 09:00 hrs from Zurich
Address of Departure Point
Sihlquai Coach Parking
What You Get
- Live guided in English and Spanish
- Transportation in comfortable coach
- Admission to Laufen Castle at Rhine Falls
- Personal expenses
- Boat ride at Rhine Falls
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile voucher to the tour operator on the day of the tour
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.