Tickets for Swissminiatur
Mini buildings, cars and trains make for maximum family fun at Swissminiatur on the shore of Lake Lugano.
Size matters and the Swiss know it. Swissminiatur gives you 120 teeny-tiny, detailed versions of important buildings and monuments in Switzerland to peer over and into. Will you spot the tiny cat in the window?
Being Switzerland, they couldn't forget the mountains, or the cable cars! There's even a huge model railway running through the park, and miniature boats cruising the lakes.
Small things equal big fun for garden fans, too. There are thousands of photo-fabulous plants and flowers.
What You Get
- Entrance to Swissminiatur miniature world
- Access to all rides
How to Use
- Show your smartphone voucher at the park entrance, and collect your physical ticket
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
6815 Melide, 6815, Melide