Discover Zürich, the city awarded "with the world's best quality of life" on this two-hour classic city tour.
Discover Zürich, the business and cultural centre of Switzerland. This city was consecutively awarded "city with the world's best quality of life"! On this two-hour classic city tour, sit back and relax on a comfortable, air-conditioned coach as your guide points out the highlights of this unique city!
Pass by the castle-like National Museum, the well-known shopping avenue Bahnhofstrasse and Zürich's famous financial district. Stop for a picture at the port of "Enge" where you enjoy beautiful vistas of the crystal-clear Lake Zürich. Continue along the lake, passing by the renowned Opera House to the "Zürichberg" district with many superb mansions of glorious past times. A great experience is the ride uphill by cogwheel train (Dolderbahn) to a viewpoint where the noble five-star Grand Hotel Dolder is located.
Enjoy breath-taking views of the city, the lake and the snow-covered Alps. Cruising the university quarter, you see the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH), the University of Zürich and Zürich's art museum before reaching the charming Old Town. The last picture stop of this versatile excursion offers views of the patriarchal guild houses, the St. Peter church with Europe's largest clock-face, the Grossmünster church and the Fraumünster church with the famous stained glass windows by Marc Chagall. After a short walk through the Old Town, the tour ends here or with a scenic drive back on Limmatquai at Sihlquai bus parking.
- Don’t forget to bring along your camera to capture precious memories!
- Participants are free to bring lunch package or drinks on the tour but please take note that it is not allowed to eat on the coach
- Tour duration: Approx. 2.5 hours
- Children aged 5 and below may participate in the tour free
- Please arrive at the designated departure place at least 15 minutes prior to departure
- Gratuities are voluntary in Switzerland – If you are happy with the experience on the excursion, a tip on the end of the day is appreciated
Tour departs 13:00 hrs from Zurich
Address of Departure Point
Sihlquai Coach Parking
What You Get
- Live guided in English and German
- Transportation in comfortable coach
- Ride with cogwheel railway
- Audio guide
- Personal expenses
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile voucher to the tour operator on the day of the tour
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified before tour departure via e-mail. OR In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
Please e-mail any changes to the tour dates and number of visitors to email@example.com at least 7 calendar days before the tour date.