Be swept away by Alpine beauty using the Swiss Travel System - including trains, boats, buses, and more with one convenient rail pass.
The Swiss Travel Pass provides travel on the Swiss Travel System including trains, buses and boats plus free entry into over 500 Swiss museums.
Once you arrive in Switzerland, present your pass at the train station to start your visit to Switzerland's most popular destinations like the city of Zurich or the Matterhorn Mountain in Zermatt, which inspired the now-iconoc Toblerone logo. The Swiss Travel Pass comes with a free Swiss Family Card that grants children under 15 free access to museums, galleries, and discounts on transportation.
- This pass gives you consecutive travel days in which to take as many trips as you like within that timeframe. These travel days are consecutive from the date you activate your pass
- A travel day goes from midnight to midnight
- Free Swiss Family Card: Children under 16 travel for free with a parent or legal guardian. This will be provided together with your tickets after purchase
- Only non-residents of Switzerland and Liechtenstein can travel with a Swiss Travel Pass
- This pass is automatically actovated on the date you select in the date field
How to Buy
After purchase, kindly send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org for all travellers (including children):
- Passport No.
- Name (as in passport)
- Country of Residence
- Date of birth
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.