Swiss Chocolate Adventure at the Swiss Museum of Transport: Skip The Line
Buckle up for an adventure ride that will tell you the tale of Swiss chocolate, from discovery to industry!
Ever wanted to knock back a shot of pure chocolate? Now's your chance! If you're a chocoholic, the Swiss Chocolate Adventure is a dream come true – it's the closest you're going to get to finding a golden ticket.
Your sweet escape begins with an informative, fun-filled ride into the history of chocolate, from its discovery and manufacture to how the delicious commodity is transported around the world. Afterward, you'll be able to enjoy a tasting led by one of Lindt's master chocolatiers.
What You Get
- Entrance to the Swiss Chocolate Adventure (20-minute multimedia ride with various stops and an audio guide in a variety of languages)
- Chocolate tasting at the Maître Chocolatier
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Swiss Museum of Transport
Lidostrasse 5, 6006, Lucerne