Combine two of our exciting half-day tours and save money! Discover in the morning the vibrant town of Zürich on a classic city tour and visit the stunning Rhine Falls, Europe's biggest waterfall and the medieval town of Stein am Rhein in the afternoon.
This exceptional super saver package shows you Zürich's most popular sights such as the National Museum, the shopping avenue Bahnhofstrasse and the financial district. After a picture stop at Lake Zürich, pass by the Opera House and experience a ride uphill by cogwheel train to a great viewpoint. Take in breath-taking vistas of the city, the lake and the snow-capped Alps before cruising the University quarter with the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH), the theatre and the art museum. Reach the charming Old Town and admire the town hall, Zürich's emblematic churches and the medieval guild houses. Enjoy an entertaining stroll before heading back along the picturesque Limmatquai to the coach parking.
After a short lunch break enjoy the scenic coach journey on the route of the "Grand Tour of Switzerland" northwards. Via charming farming villages and beautiful vineyards you reach the mighty Rhine Falls – Europe’s biggest waterfall. Enjoy spectacular views from the panoramic trail and feel the spindrift of the rumbling waters on an optional boat ride (summer only) taking you close to the falls. Continue to the medieval town of Stein am Rhein and learn about the well-preserved Old Town on a guided stroll. The half-timbered houses and distinctive historic buildings stun visitors with their exceptional frescoes. After some time at leisure, drive back in the evening to Zürich.
- Don’t forget to bring along your camera to capture precious memories!
- Participants are free to bring lunch package or drinks on the tour but please take note that it is not allowed to eat on the coach
- Tour duration: 8.5 hours
- Children aged 5 and below may participate in the tour free
- Please arrive at the designated departure place at least 15 minutes prior to departure
- Gratuities are voluntary in Switzerland – If you are happy with the experience on the excursion, a tip on the end of the day is appreciated
Tour departs 10:00 hrs
Address of Departure Point:
Sihlquai Coach Parking
What You Get
- Fully guided tour by professional multilingual guide
- Ride with cogwheel railway
- Admission to Laufen Castle at Rhine Falls
- Guided stroll at Stein am Rhein
- Personal expenses
- Boat ride at Rhine falls (CHF 10 per adult, CHF 5 per child)
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile voucher to the tour operator on the day of the tour
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.