Secret Doors of Zurich Discovery Walk
What's behind Zurich’s secret doors? Would you like to learn about Zurich's history and see the archeological “leftovers”? There are three hidden doors in the heart of Zurich, which can only be opened up with the right key - and you can get that key!
You will meet a Local from Zurich to show you the hidden gems of Zurich, over the course of two hours. The first destination is a secret tunnel from the Middle Ages, which lies behind an almost invisible and locked door. It’s so inconspicuous that most people who have been living in Zurich for years don't even notice or know about it.
You will be visiting the only remnants of the city wall from the 13th Century with the city’s first water pipes, which are hidden and locked in the basement of a modern building.
Your adventure will continue through a hidden door on the ground of a famous park area, where thousands of people pass by every day without knowing about this door. You will climb down to find the historical walls of a Roman Fort and of the Royal Palace from the Middle Ages!
- This is a private experience
- Tunnel doors are quite narrow
- The tour can take place in any type of weather
- The tour is family-friendly
- It is necessary to provide your accurate and valid mobile phone number including prefix so that the local can get in touch with you if needed. Once provided, you will get a text message confirmation with the details of your local
This tour departs at 11am and 5:30pm.
In front of the Archives Paradepl., 8001 Zürich, Schweiz
What You Get
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.