Rafting in Interlaken
Join us for an adrenalin-filled adventure in the stunning nature of the famous Bernese Oberland! Enjoy the magnificent scenery during this unforgettable white water rafting experience and steer your racing dinghy through the turbulent waters of a pristine alpine river.
Start your day with a scenic coach journey through the beautiful countryside to Interlaken, Europe's adventure capital and internationally renowned hotspot for outdoor sport enthusiasts. At the adventure base, a team of internationally accredited outdoor guides welcomes and briefs you for the upcoming white water action. Start your exhilarating rafting adventure on the mighty Lütschine right below the majestic Eiger North Face. Paddle down the turbulent waters and steer the racing dinghy through the continuous class III-IV rapids surging down from the mountains.
The thrilling journey on the demanding white water ends at the turquoise Lake of Brienz. What a perfect final of this spectacular raft experience in the Swiss Alps! Enjoy some leisure time to explore Interlaken, located between two astonishing lakes, on your own before you meet again with your tour guide for your return journey.
- Minimum age 16 / Maximum weight 125 kg / Swimming skills are required
- Please bring your bathing clothes and a towel with you! Showers and toilets are available at the base
- Our professional, multilingual guide accompanies the tour from Zürich to Interlaken and back
Tour starts at 08:00 from Zurich and 09:00 from Lucerne.
What You Get
- Fully guided by professional multilingual guide and certified outdoor guide
- Transportation in comfortable coach
- Rafting equipment, changing rooms and hot showers
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Please be at the chosen meeting point latest 15 minutes prior to departure.
Address of Departure Point:
Sihlquai Coach Parking
Frankenstrasse 2-4 (on side walk)