Neuhausen am Rheinfall: Smilestones Miniature World Enty
Visit the largest miniature world in Switzerland, located in the immediate vicinity of the largest waterfall in Europe, the Rhine Falls. Marvel at Swiss landscapes and milestones in a scale 1:87. Discover countless amusing scenes.
Explore an interactive miniature Switzerland filled with stunning landscapes, milestones and funny scenes replicated in 1:87 scale. The museum is located near the Rhinefall, the largest waterfall in Europe. With direct access to the train-station and close to the motorway, it is an ideal destination no matter the weather.
Rediscover the typical Swiss landscapes and towns like Stein am Rhein, Interlaken, railway bridges, and the Matterhorn. See 30 self-driving cars, 120 model trains, 20,000 little figurines, and interactive buttons that bring this mini-world to life.
- The museum is fully wheelchair accessible
- Luggage or large bags are not permitted
11am to 6pm.
Industriepl. 3, 8212 Neuhausen am Rheinfall, Schweiz
What You Get
- Entrance ticket
- Online booking fee
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.