Mt. Stanserhorn - Open Top Cable Car
Travel through gorgeous countryside to the charming town of Lucerne. Experience a ride by vintage funicular train followed by the world's first open top aerial cable car to the peak of Mt. Stanserhorn. Enjoy the spectacular views of the Swiss Alps from the turning restaurant!
Scenic coach journey through beautiful countryside via the Albis Pass and along the shores of the Lake of the Four Cantons to Lucerne. Take in the views during a short photo stop en route and enjoy a brief orientation drive, where your guide points out the main attractions of this charming town like the Chapel Bridge, the Town Hall, the Jesuit Church and the Culture and Congress Centre.
Enjoy the following leisure time to stroll Lucerne's beautiful Old Town. Continuation to Stans where you board the vintage funicular train for an unforgettable ride through blooming meadows to the valley station of the World’s first CabriO! The latest masterpiece of Swiss engineering is a unique open top aerial cable car taking you up to Mt. Stanserhorn (1900m). The unimpaired view from the roofless upper deck of the gondola is truly memorable. On the top of the mountain, a magnificent panorama over ten lakes, 100 kilometres of the alpine mountain range and three countries awaits you.
Take the short hike around the peak and visit the marmot park to watch these cute animals play. Relish a typically Swiss dish in the revolving restaurant Rondorama before you descend again to Stans. By public train ride back to Lucerne to enjoy some additional time in this lovely city. Meet your guide in the evening for the coach ride back to Zürich.
- Our professional, multi-lingual guide accompanies the tour from Zürich to Stans and from Lucerne to Zürich
- The way up and down Mt. Stanserhorn and the train ride back to Lucerne are unguided. For this part, you receive detailed, written information from your guide
Tour starts at 09:30 from Zurich.
What You Get
- Partly guided tour by professional multilingual guide
- Transportation in comfortable coach
- Vintage cable car and CabriO aerial cable car
- Public train to Lucerne
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Please check-in at our ticket office marked with "Best of Switzerland Tours" at the latest 15 minutes prior to departure.
Sihlquai Coach Parking