Indoor Ropes Park Interlaken - Grindelwald
Take on the giant Grindelwald's Indoor Ropes Park for a taste of the alpine pastimes the Interlaken region is famous for.
The sky-high peaks and sheer cliff faces of the Swiss Alps aren't for your average climber. Don't fret, you can still get your adrenaline fix from the 40+ challenging elements housed inside Grindelwald's Indoor Ropes Park!
Channel your primate prowess as you clamber, climb, and even fly around five tricky obstacle courses. Navigate giant icicles, journey across a spider's web, and swing yourself over the Hinterstoisser Traverse.
It's not quite the Matterhorn, but it's a great start!
What You Get
- Entrance to the Indoor Ropes Park
- All the necessary equipment and instructions
How to Use
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- The Ropes Park is located inside the ice skating hall in Grindelwald
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Indoor Ropes Park Grindelwald
Dorfstrasse 110, 3818, Grindelwald