Grindelwald First - Top Adventure
An exciting adventure in the Swiss Alps - nerve thrill guaranteed! "Mount First - Top Adventure" offers an exhilarating range of activities: The First Flyer, the Cliff Walk on the edge of the steep mountain face and a thrilling descent by mountain cart and trottibike scooter through astonishing mountain scenery to Grindelwald.
Enjoy a morning drive to the Bernese Oberland, passing by five different mountain lakes and listening to interesting explanations of your multilingual guide. After a picture stop at the famous village of Interlaken, we take you to the charming mountain resort Grindelwald.
Take the cable car up to Mt. First to experience the unique summit attraction "First Cliff Walk by Tissot". The trail with a 40-metre long one-rope suspension bridge at a dizzying height promises an extraordinary adrenalin kick. Grab a bite to eat on the spectacular sun terrace of the restaurant “Berggasthaus First”. Just a few steps aside, you find one of Switzerland's most thrilling activity: The First Flyer, a gigantic zip line, that gives you the feeling of flying down the hill over 800 meters with a maximum speed of 84km/h.
Continue by Mountain Cart, a new fun sport vehicle with a comfortable seat, good tires and effective brakes. An exceptional ride on the rough track takes you to Bort, from where you complete your adventure by Trottibike Scooter. Curve down to Grindelwald through lovely alpine scenery passing by grazing cows and typical Swiss chalets. Enjoy some leisure time to explore the alpine village Grindelwald before you take the train back to Interlaken, where you meet your tour guide again for the return trip to Zurich.
- Depending on weather conditions, you might get wet during the activities. Please bring waterproof clothes and solid shoes along
- If the activities operate but you choose not to participate, no discount will be provided
- Children permitted as from 10 years of age with a minimum height of 135cm and minimum weight of 25 kg
- Our professional, multi-lingual guide accompanies the tour from Zürich to Grindelwald and from Interlaken to Zürich. The ascent to Mt. First, the activities on the mountain and the train ride to Interlaken are unguided. For this part, you receive detailed, written information
Tour starts at 08:00 from Zurich.
What You Get
- Partly guided tour by professional multilingual guide
- Transportation in comfortable coach
- Ascent by aerial cable car to Mt. First
- Cliff Walk, First Flyer, Mountain Cart, Trottibike, helmet
- Train Grindelwald - Interlaken
- Personal expenses
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Please check-in at our ticket office marked with "Best of Switzerland Tours" at the latest 15 minutes prior to departure.
Sihlquai Coach Parking