Enjoy a private transfer from Geneva to discover Bern, the capital of Switzerland. Enjoy your time by getting acquainted with the landmarks of this city. Continue your trip to Interlaken, where the real adventure will start by paragliding high in the sky.
Discover the capital of Switzerland – Bern, on this full-day excursion starting from any suitable location for you in Geneva. In 1983, Bern was acknowledged by UNESCO as a World Heritage site thanks to its perfectly retained medieval character. Here, you will have some leisure time to stroll through the narrow streets, see a lot of fountains with statues, coffee shops, bookstores and, naturally, the landmark Clock Tower or Zytglogge, which is one of the three oldest clocks in Switzerland.
Climbing to the top of the highest point in the city – the Bern Cathedral, you will be rewarded with a remarkable view over Bern hugging the shores of the river Aare. You will surely be impressed by the lovely Rose Garden with over 200 sorts of roses and other flowers, the town hall and the prison tower. The art enthusiasts can enjoy the cultural points of Bern by visiting a famous museum such as the Museum of Art, the Einstein Museum, the residence of the scientist, the Historical Museum of Bern, housing more than half million artworks and objects dating back to Stone Age to the 20th century and much more.
End the city tour by dining at one of the restaurants (own expense) and proceed with your trip to Interlaken, where you will feel a sudden sensation of adrenaline by having a paragliding flight over the most breathtaking scenery you have ever seen. Taking with you unforgettable memories, your private transfer will return you back to Geneva to the starting point.
- Pickup is available at your hotel or any preferred location in Geneva
- Kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org with the follwing to arrange for pickup:
- Names of travellers
- Order number
- Pickup location in Geneva
Tour departs between 9am to 12pm depending on pickup point and weather conditions. This information will be made known to you after booking.
What You Get
- All transfers in a private modern vehicle
- Hotel pick-up/ drop off
- Professional driver services
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.