Bern - Capital and Countryside Tour
Visit Bern, the capital of Switzerland! This tour follows the scenic route of the Grand Tour of Switzerland passing through stunning landscapes and the rural Entlebuch and Emmental valleys. Pay a visit to the Kambly Experience to taste some delicious premium biscuits and the Emmental cheese factory for a sample of the biggest cheese in the world.
Board our comfortable minibus (max. 16 passengers) for this exclusive small group tour! Scenic drive through the unspoilt moorlands and idyllic alpine pastures of the Entlebuch valley - Switzerland's first UNESCO Biosphere. Crossing the border to the Emmental valley, you reach the Kambly Experience. Learn about the origins of Switzerland's best-known premium biscuit brand and watch the master confectioners at work. Indulge in unique flavours and try as many biscuits of the tantalizing variety as you like!
Continue through typical Bernese backcountry towards the Swiss capital Bern. Walk through the charming Old Town, a designated UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site and marvel at the late Gothic Cathedral (Münster). Stroll under the characteristic arcades to the clock tower (Zytglogge) and pay a visit to the Parliament building overlooking the beautiful Aare River.
Have lunch and some shopping before continuing through fascinating rural landscape with its rich heritage. The impressively vast roofs shelter the typical Emmental farmhouses. See grazing cows on green hills producing best milk, the principal ingredient for the world famous Emmentaler cheese. Stop at the Emmentaler cheese village right on time for the highlight of the day! Through the window, you can watch the cheese masters taking out the fresh cheese from the pot by hand. Afterwards you learn more about the history of the most famous chese in the world during the cheese tasting and the digital "King's Way" tour. Drive back to Zurich.
Tour departs at 08:30 from Zurich.
What You Get
- Fully guided tour by professional multilingual guide
- Transportation in comfortable minibus (max. 16 passengers)
- Visit of Kambly Experience, incl. biscuit tasting
- Guided city walk in Bern
- Visit of Emmental show dairy, incl. cheese tasting
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Please be at the chosen meeting point latest 15 minutes prior to departure.
Address of Departure Point:
Sihlquai Coach Parking