Experience a world of snow and glaciers where fantastic views await as you enjoy a ride on the Rotair revolving cable car!
Enjoy the breath-taking views of the Swiss Alps from the Rotair revolving cable car bringing you up to a world of snow and glaciers. On top, fantastic views of the Swiss Alps and many different activities in this winter wonderland await you.
If you are departing from Zürich, the scenic coach journey begins through the beautiful countryside via Albis Pass and along the shores of the Lake of the Four Cantons to Lucerne. Take in the views during a short photo stop en route and enjoy a brief orientation drive, where your guide points out the main attractions of this charming town like the Chapel Bridge, the Town Hall, the Jesuit Church and the Culture and Congress Centre. Enjoy some time at leisure to explore the Old Town before the journey continues to Engelberg.
Participants departing from Lucerne will start with a scenic coach journey through the beautiful countryside of Central Switzerland to Engelberg.
At the valley station the breath-taking journey with the aerial cable car Titlis Xpress begins. Enjoy the spectacular sight of the glacier's deep crevasses and gigantic ice boulders from the revolving cable car Rotair. At the top of Mt. Titlis (3,000m), a high alpine panorama awaits you. Enjoy magnificent views of the Alps from the restaurants or the sun terrace.
Visit the Glacier Cave and pass over Europe's highest suspension bridge - the Cliff Walk! Take a ride with the Ice Flyer which brings you close to the crevasses and the Glacier Park where you can experience snow tubing even in summer! Descent with aerial cable cars and journey back to your point of departure, Lucerne or Zurich.
- Don’t forget to bring along your camera to capture precious memories!
- Participants are free to bring lunch package or drinks on the tour but please take note that it is not allowed to eat on the coach
- Tour duration: 5.5 hours (Departure from Lucerne), 9.5 hours (Departure from Zurich)
- Children aged 5 and below may participate in the tour free
- Please arrive at the designated departure place at least 15 minutes prior to departure
- Gratuities are voluntary in Switzerland – If you are happy with the experience on the excursion, a tip on the end of the day is appreciated
Tour departs 09:30 hrs from Zurich and 12:30 hrs from Lucerne
Address of Departure Point
Sihlquai Coach Parking
Lucerne (As of 1 April 2019)
Frankenstrasse 2-4 (on side walk)
What You Get
- Live guided in English, German and Spanish
- Transportation in comfortable coach
- Cable cars for Mt. Titlis
- Activities on top of Mt. Titlis (Ice Flyer, Cliff Walk, Glacier Cave, Glacier Park - weather permitting)
- Personal expenses
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile voucher to the tour operator on the day of the tour
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.