Mount Bürgenstock By Ferry And Funicular From Lucerne
500 m above Lake Lucerne, in the heart of Switzerland, the Bürgenstock resort has been reopenend with a glamorous revival.
Come visit this dream-like venue and prepare yourself for a series of superlatives. The resort is ideal for short visits or extended stays. Local hikers are as welcome as international conference guests or tourists from around the world. The expansive complex offers something for every taste. There are over 70 km of walking trails, indoor as well as outdoor tennis courts, plus swimming pools. A true highlight is the 9-hole golf course. A cliff path leads to the landmark Hammetschwandlift, a vertical elevator and technical marvel dating from 1905. No less than 10 different restaurants, bars and lounges provide unrivaled hospitality and an exciting selection of international cuisine. Sample Swiss favorites or try something new, like Asian cuisine or Oriental delicacies.
- Each ferry sailing provides an assured connection in Kehrsiten-Bürgenstock with the funicular railway
- Please carry your documents with you to board the ship
- The boat trip will take about 30 minutes
The ship MS Bürgenstock is in daily service on Lake Lucerne from 7.00am in the morning to midnight.
The boat departs from pier no. 3
Landungsbrücke 3, 6006 Luzern, Switzerland
What You Get
- Cruise from Lucerne to Bürgenstock and back 2nd Class
- Ticket for the Kehrsiten-Bürgenstock funicular railway
- Ride on the Hammerschwandt lift
How to Use
- Please present a printed or a mobile voucher at the meeting point
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.