Lucerne with Yacht Cruise
Combine the visit of the most charming Swiss city with an audio-guided cruise on the luxury panorama yacht "Saphir" on beautiful Lake Lucerne!
Enjoy a coach ride through gorgeous Swiss countryside, over the Albis Pass and along the shores of Lake Lucerne to Lucerne. Take in the views during a short photo stop en route and enjoy a brief orientation drive, where your guide points out the main attractions of this charming town like the famous Chapel Bridge, the Town Hall, the picturesque Jesuit Church or the impressive Concert and Congress Hall. Explore this unique city on your own during the following six hours of leisure time. Included in your tour rate is a one-hour boat cruise with the luxury panorama yacht "Saphir" on beautiful Lake Lucerne. The stylish design and dashing appearance of this elegant ship will impress you. The professional audio-guide system narrates interesting information in your language about the history of the lake, the town and the surrounding mountains! The amazing view from the upper deck to the city is an unforgettable experience! Enjoy the rest of your leisure time on a stroll through the lovely Old Town with perfect shopping opportunities or visit one of the many museums of the town. In the afternoon, you meet again with your guide for the coach journey back to Zürich.
- Don’t forget to bring along your camera to capture precious memories!
- Participants are free to bring lunch package or drinks on the tour but please take note that it is not allowed to eat on the coach
- Tour duration: 9.5 hours (from Zurich)
- Children aged 5 and below may participate in the tour free
- Please arrive at the designated departure place at least 15 minutes prior to departure
- Gratuities are voluntary in Switzerland – If you are happy with the experience on the excursion, a tip on the end of the day is appreciated
- Audio-Guide available in the following languages: English/French/German/Italian/Spanish/Russian/Arabic/Hindi/Japanese/Chinese/Korean
Tour departs 09:30 hrs from Zurich
Address of Departure Point
Zurich Meeting Point
Sihlquai Coach Parking
What You Get
- Party live guided in English, German and Spanish
- Transportation in comfortable coach
- 1-hour panorama yacht cruise with audio guides
- Personal expenses
- Meals and beverages
- Additional activities and admission fees
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile voucher to the tour operator on the day of the tour
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
Please e-mail any changes to the tour dates and number of visitors to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 calendar days before the tour date.