Lucerne Swiss Museum Of Transport Entrance Ticket
Planes, trains, automobiles, and boats reign at the Swiss Museum of Transport in Lucerne.
Explore the past, present and future of travel all under one roof at this inspirational museum packed with exciting interactive exhibits, high-tech simulators and hands-on displays. Learn to fly an airplane and helicopter in the flight simulators; walk across a giant aerial photo of Switzerland; and see submarines, ships and steam locomotives galore.
- Children age 4 years old and under enter for free
Swiss Museum of Transport is open daily
31 March to 26 October from 10.20am to 5.20pm
27 October to 29 March from 10.20am to 4.20pm
Lidostrasse 5, 6006 Luzern, Schweiz
What You Get
- Lucerne Swiss Museum of Transport entrance ticket
How to Use
- Please present a printed or a mobile voucher at the attraction
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.