Lucerne Bay cruise on Panoramic Yacht Saphir
Enjoy the view of beautiful Lake Lucerne, the mountains and the town while you relax on the upper deck of the panoramic motor yacht.
Experience Lucerne Bay aboard a panoramic motor yacht. During this 1-hour trip, settle down in the spacious seating areas and savour the glorious views of the lake, the town and the mountains.
The vessel sports an amazing sliding roof that, just like a convertible car, can be opened and closed according to the weather. As for the main deck, it features a unique lake-level water terrace. The yacht also has a bar – perfect for that refreshing drink. What a great way to relax: close to nature, to the sun, the wind and the rain, it‘s an experience for all the senses.
In addition passengers have access to a professionally prepared audio guide in 12 languages that explains the attractions of Lucerne Bay and its environs.
- Please be aware that on days with very dense fog, individual trips may be canceled for safety reasons. Such operational decisions will always be made on short notice
- Audio guide available in 12 languages: Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Korean, Portuguese, Russian
- A selection of refreshing drinks and light snacks is available for purchase onboard
Tour departs at 12:45, 14:00 and 15:15.
Please come to Bridge 7 at the Schweizerhofquai. The ship leaves Lucerne on time. Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the scheduled departure.
Bridge 7, Schweizerhofquai, Lucerne
What You Get
- 1-hour boat cruise
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Audio guide in 12 languages (Including English)
How to Use
- Please present a printed or a mobile voucher at the meeting point
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.