Visit the probably most charming city of Switzerland! See Lucerne's main sights: the Chapel Bridge, the Jesuit Church as well as beautiful Lake Lucerne!
Visit Lucerne, probably the most charming city of Switzerland. If Lucerne is on your travel list, it’s probably time to check this destination off your list.
Start your tour as you set off for a scenic coach ride over the Albis Pass, through beautiful countryside and along the shores of Lake of the Four Cantons to Lucerne. Take in the views during a short photo stop en route and enjoy a brief orientation drive, where your guide points out the main attractions of this charming town like the famous Chapel Bridge, the Town-Hall, the picturesque Jesuit Church and the impressive Concert and Congress Hall designed by French architect Jean Nouvel.
Enjoy approx. six hours of leisure time in the afternoon to discover this unique place on your own. Visit the Swiss Museum of Transport, the most eminent museum for transport in Europe and its Swiss Chocolate Adventure. As an art lover, you should not miss paying a visit to the Rosengart Museum with works of the famous artist Picasso and Paul Klee. Alternatively, we recommend a relaxing boat ride on beautiful Lake Lucerne or an extended stroll with nice souvenir shopping in the medieval streets of this lovely city! In the evening, you meet your guide again for the coach ride back to Zürich.
- Don’t forget to bring along your camera to capture precious memories!
- Participants are free to bring lunch package or drinks on the tour but please take note that it is not allowed to eat on the coach
- Tour duration: 9.5 hours
- Children aged 5 and below may participate in the tour free
- Please arrive at the designated departure place at least 15 minutes prior to departure
- Gratuities are voluntary in Switzerland – If you are happy with the experience on the excursion, a tip on the end of the day is appreciated
Tour departs 09:30 hrs from Zurich
Address of Departure Point
Sihlquai Coach Parking
What You Get
- Tour guide
- Transportation in comfortable coach
- Personal expenses
- Meals and beverages
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile voucher to the tour operator on the day of the tour
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified before tour departure via e-mail. OR In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
Please e-mail any changes to the tour dates and number of visitors to email@example.com at least 7 calendar days before the tour date.