From Lucerne: Mount Bürgenstock by Ferry and Funicular
Catch the ferry from Lucerne to Kehrsiten-Bürgenstock and connect with the funicular railway that links the lake and mountain-top resort. Ride the funicular to discover one of Europe's finest Alpine leisure facilities.
Cross Lake Lucerne by ferry, and then climb aboard the funicular railway to journey to the top of Mount Bürgenstock.
Get magnificent views as you make your way to the expansive Bürgenstock resort, where you can hike one of the walking trails and discover indoor and outdoor tennis courts and swimming pools. Play a round on the 9-hole golf course or board the vertical Hammetschwandlift elevator.
Avail of an exciting selection of international cuisine at up to 12 different bars and restaurants. Then, head back down the mountain on the funicular railway and cruise back to Lucerne by ferry.
- The combined ferry and funicular shuttle will operate from 06:00 AM to 23:15 PM, with departures every 60 minutes and a 30-minute journey time from Lucerne to the Bürgenstock resort
What You Get
- Cruise from Lucerne to Kehrsiten-Bürgenstock and back
- Ascend and descend by traditional funicular railway
- Meals (12 restaurants available)
- The Hammetschwandlift vertical elevator
- Golf course and tennis court fees
- Entrance to the spa
- Prepare for the activity
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pier 3, Lucerne (next to the KKL Lucerne culture and convention center).