Stockhorn Bungy Jump
Stockhorn bungy, located in the Swiss Alps, is one of the most breathtaking and unusual bungy sites in the world. You are lifted 134 m up in a mountain gondola. At the top, you will take the plunge, free-falling towards the pristine mountain lake.
Following a pick-up in Interlaken, you will meet your guide and enjoy the 40 minute journey up the Simmental valley to a town called Erlenbach, nestled at the foot of the mighty Stockhorn mountain.
On arrival, a cable car will take you to the middle station where you are weighed and harnessed. Jumpers are then transported in the next cable car to jump out over the mountain lake. After you jump, you'll be brought back up to the cable car. After everyone has jumped, you will take the cable car back down the mountain. You will then be driven back to Interlaken.
- Please bring warm clothes and closed shoes as well as some money for photos and souvenirs
- After purchase, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Name of travellers
- Order number
- Hotel pickup location
Begins at 4:15pm.
What You Get
- Pickup from and drop off at designated meeting points
- Professional and qualified guide
- Gondola Ticket
- Safety briefing
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.