Don´t miss the highlight of any Swiss holiday and join us for this thrilling and unforgettable full-day excursion to Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe!
The highlight of any Swiss holiday is an unforgettable full-day excursion to Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe! Listed by UNESCO as “World Heritage Site of the Swiss Alps” it is home to Europe’s highest train station (3500 m) and many other attractions!
A scenic coach journey through splendid countryside takes you to the Bernese Oberland. After a break in Interlaken, a picturesque village nestled idyllically between Lakes Brienz and Thun, board the cogwheel train in Grindelwald for a spectacular ride via Kleine Scheidegg up to Jungfraujoch.
Stunning views of the world-famous triple peaks of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau accompany you on the way and the imposing Eiger North Face seems to be within one’s grasp. Once on the top, immerse yourself in the fascinating high alpine wonderland of eternal ice, snow and rock.
Experience the adventure tour “Alpine Sensation” marking the 100-year anniversary of the Jungfrau Railway and visit the Sphinx Observation Terrace and Plateau with the most breath-taking panoramic views of snow-capped peaks, the neighbouring countries and Europe’s longest glacier, the Aletsch Glacier.
Don't forget to stroll through the tunnels of the Ice Palace located in the heart of the glacier – a once in a lifetime experience not to be missed! Restaurants are available for meals and refreshments. The descent passes car-free holiday destination Wengen and takes you to Lauterbrunnen, where the coach awaits you for the return trip.
- Don’t forget to bring along your camera to capture precious memories!
- Participants are free to bring lunch package or drinks on the tour but please take note that it is not allowed to eat on the coach
- Tour duration: 7 hours (Departure from Interlaken), 10 hours (Departure from Lucerne), 12 hours (Departure from Zurich)
- Children aged 5 and below may participate in the tour free
- Please arrive at the designated departure place at least 15 minutes prior to departure
- Gratuities are voluntary in Switzerland – If you are happy with the experience on the excursion, a tip on the end of the day is appreciated
Tour departs 08:00 hrs from Zurich, 09:00 hrs from Lucerne and 10:45 hours from Interlaken
Address of Departure Point
Outdoor Interlaken Shop
Lucerne (As of 1 April 2019)
Frankenstrasse 2-4 (on side walk)
Sihlquai Coach Parking
What You Get
- Live guided in English, German and Spanish
- Transportation in comfortable coach
- Cogwheel train
- Access to Alpine Sensation, Sphinx Observation Terrace, Plateau and Ice Palace (weather permitting)
- Personal expenses
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile voucher to the tour operator on the day of the tour
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.