Experience a 90-meter freefall at 120 km/h between the canyon walls in Grindelwald.
Start your journey to Grindelwald with a pick-up at your meeting point. Meet your guide, prepare your equipment and take the 30-minute journey up the mountain to Grindelwald, nestled among the famous Eiger, Monk and Jungfrau peaks and rolling valleys of the mighty Swiss Alps.
On arrival, change into your harness and other safety gear and then listen as your guide details your activity for the day. Following a comprehensive safety briefing from your guide, head to the platform 90 meters above the glacier canyon.
Afterward, be dropped off at your accommodation in Interlaken.
- Minimum age is 14-years-old
- Maximum weight is 286 pounds (130 kilograms) per person
- Please bing a warm jacket, the air temperature at the bottom is around 10°C
- Kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following after your purchase:
- Order number
- Names of participants
- Preferred pickup point in Interlaken
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.