Grindelwald and Interlaken
Go on a full-day excursion to one of Switzerland’s most attractive alpine regions, the idyllic Bernese Oberland and the magnificent Jungfrau region mountain world.
Embark on a scenic coach journey through splendid countryside to Interlaken, the heart of the magnificent Jungfrau region. After a first orientation stop in Interlaken, we continue to Grindelwald, a lively and varied place perfect for active holidays. Numerous lookout points provide stunning views of the surrounding impressive mountain landscape including the world famous triple peaks Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau.
During your leisure time, experience a cable car ride to the sunny terrace of ‘Mt. First’ and enjoy the 40-meter long Cliff Walk by Tissot or undertake a fun trottibike ride (available only during summer). In the afternoon, enjoy the unescorted public train ride back to Interlaken. Spend the rest of the afternoon exploring the region’s shopping paradise - the choices on offer are diverse, from regional produce to precious jewellery and watches.
Alternatively, visit Interlaken’s home mountain Harder Kulm. A cable car takes you to the top where you will be rewarded with splendid views of the surrounding area. Full of mountain-fresh air and fond alpine memories you meet your guide again in the late afternoon for the return journey.
- Don’t forget to bring along your camera to capture precious memories!
- Participants are free to bring lunch package or drinks on the tour but please take note that it is not allowed to eat on the coach
- Tour duration: 10 hours (from Lucerne), 12 hours (from Zurich)
- Children aged 5 and below may participate in the tour free
- Please arrive at the designated departure place at least 15 minutes prior to departure
- Gratuities are voluntary in Switzerland – If you are happy with the experience on the excursion, a tip on the end of the day is appreciated
Tour departs 08:00 hrs from Zurich, 09:00 hrs from Lucerne
Address of Departure Point
Zurich Meeting Point
Sihlquai Coach Parking
Lucerne (As of 1 April 2019)
Frankenstrasse 2-4 (on side walk)
What You Get
- Tour guide
- Transportation in comfortable coach
- Train ticket Grindelwald - Interlaken
- Personal expenses
- Meals and beverages
- Optional activities (cable cars/equipment rental/admissions)
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile voucher to the tour operator on the day of the tour
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.