The Museum of Spirits
Learn the history of champagne and get to know about Swedish alcohol production.
Taste the world of alcohol and Swedish vodka at the Museum of Spirits. Sing Swedish drinking songs, witness weird and wonderful booze-related art, and learn the science of distillation. It's a breath of boozy fresh air on the island of Djurgården, in Stockholm. Travel through the country's alcoholic offerings, from drinks in the bar to beer on their special pier. Learn about distilling alcohol, the history of champagne, and the ill effects of booze if you over-indulge!Vodka fans will get a kick out of a gallery with Absolut vodka bottles that have been transformed into artwork. And if you love a sing-song, sit yourself down in a caravan and sing some Swedish drinking songs.
Mon - Wed: 10am - 5pm
Thur - Sat: 10am - 7pm
Sun: 12pm - 5pm
What You Get
The Museum Of Spirits Admission Ticket
Adult: Age 18 to 64
Youth: Age 16 to 17
Seniors: Age 65 and above
- Admission to the Museum of Spirits
- Guided tour (available for an extra fee)
- Personal Expenses
- Free admission for children below 16 years old and carers of disabled visitors
- The restaurant is open for dinner Thursday-Saturday from 18:00, and for lunch on Saturday & Sunday 12:00-14:30
- The museum bar opens at 10:00 and offers lunch from 12:00 to 14:30
- Please note that due to COVID-19, only 30 visitors at once in the museum are permitted
How to Use
- Present your mobile ticket and a valid ID to the staff at the reception desk.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Address: Djurgårdsvägen 38, 115 21, Stockholm