Stockholm Ghost Walk And Historical Tour
Hear tales of murders, myths, mysteries, executions, assassinations, diseases, and ghosts.
Start your 1.5-hour guided ghost walk in Gamla Stan and end in the heart of the Old Town. Along the way, hear about Stockholm's beginnings and learn how the city developed. Discover the most important events in the city's history by visiting the locations where they took place. Leave the main streets behind and explore forgotten courtyards, touch the old walls, and let the city's history come alive. By the light of lantern, be entertained and horrified by tales of poltergeists, plagues, public executions, and murders. Experience the past brought back to life as you smell, taste, and see what medieval Stockholm might have been like.
Start Time: 7pm
What You Get
Stockholm Ghost Walk and Historical Tour
Adult: Age 15 and above
Child: Age 3 to 14
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Personal Expenses
- People with mobility impairments are not suitable for this tour
- Customers must be able to climb stairs and walk along cobbled streets
- Please wear sturdy shoes and dress appropriately for the weather
- Please note that the tour is approximately 1.5 hours
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the start of tour
How to Use
- Present mobile or printed voucher to tour guide
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting Point: Järntorget 84, 111 29 Stockholm.