Stockholm By Segway Private Tour
Explore Stockholm from a different perspective on a segway!
Starting your joyride through Stockholm's city center in the Old Town, you will be made well acquainted and comfortable riding on your Segway, taking approximately 30 minutes to learn and practice before looping around many of the 14 islands the city is founded upon. Once on the Segways, you'll visit the island of Riddarholmen, with one of the oldest buildings in the city, and a fantastic view of Stockholm City Hall.
For a glimpse of where locals enjoy getting away from the bustle of the city while still being in the city center, you'll ride around the island of Skeppsholmen, part of the Royal National City Park. You’ll even zig-zag your way through parks and across squares. Don't be surprised if people are stopping to admire you on your nifty Segway. Along the way, you will enjoy views of nearly all 14 islands and many of Stockholm's famous attractions.
Time Slot: 9am, 10am, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm
What You Get
Stockholm by Segway Private Tour
Adult: Age 12 and above
- Private tour
- Segway tour
- Use of raingear (if needed)
- This activity is not suitable for children below 12 years old and pregnant women
- There is a zero tolerance policy toward alcohol and drugs. Breathalyzer tests may be conducted at the guide’s discretion.
- All Segway riders should wear comfortable shoes (no high heels)
- Guests must be able to stand comfortably for periods up to & longer than 30 minutes at a time
- The height requirement is 140cm, weight requirement is between 40kg and 120kg
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the start of tour
How to Use
- Present mobile or printed voucher to the tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting Point: OURWAY Tours, Mälartorget 17 – located in the Old Town
Address: Mälartorget 17, 111 27 Stockholm, Sweden