Södermalm Segway Tour
Explore the Stockholm waterfront on a Segway.
Explore the shoreline and the heights of Stockholm by Segway on a 2.5-hour tour. During the 2.5-hour tour, you'll work your way around the heights and waterfront of the Södermalm District. Ride by the old neighborhoods of this beautiful inner city island, followed by the roads and small paths of the lovely recreational area, Vitabergsparken. Finally end up in the more trendy hipster area, SoFo. Discover how Södermalm is practically built for riding a Segway, with its park roads and smaller paths.
Start Time: 2pm
What You Get
Södermalm Segway Tour
Adult/Child: Age 12 and above
- English-speaking Guide
- 2.5 hours Segway Tour
- Safety instruction and practice
- Rain gear to borrow (if needed)
- This activity is not suitable for children below the age of 12, pregnant women and people with mobility impairments
- Please wear comfortable shoes to join this tour. High-heeled shoes are not allowed.
- There is a zero tolerance policy toward alcohol and drugs. Breathalyzer tests may be conducted at the guide’s discretion.
- All Segway riders should wear comfortable shoes (no high heels)
- Guests must be able to stand comfortably for periods up to and longer than 30 minutes at a time
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women and children below 12 years old
- All riders must be over the age of 12 years old, at least 140 centimeters tall (4.59 ft), and weigh between 40-120 kilograms (90-264 lbs)
How to Use
- Present printed or mobile voucher to tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting Point: Mälartorget 17, 111 27 Stockholm