Södermalm Segway Private Tour
Explore the shoreline and the heights of Stockholm by Segway in this private tour.
Jump on your Segway, it’s time for an expedition! The island of Södermalm is where you will see the local hipsters in their natural habitat. Being both a lively city district and an island in the city center, Södermalm is like a destination within a destination, and well worth the visit. You will begin by jumping aboard a Segway in the Old Town and hit the bike lanes, crossing over the bridge to Södermalm. You'll be met with busy restaurants and cafes, quiet streets and beautiful architecture. They are plenty of opportunity for photos when the tour stops to enjoy many of the viewpoints the islands offer. Not to mention that Södermalm is the tallest island in Stockholm, therefore offering some of the best lookout points in the city. Continuing along, you’ll zigzag your way through quiet residential areas and lively shopping districts, such as SoFo, Stockholm's equivalent to SoHo. This lovely area is characterized not only by its boutiques, but also by wooden houses, vintage shops, tattoo parlors, and great parks.
Time Slot: 9am, 10am, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm
What You Get
Södermalm Segway Private Tour
Adult: Age 12 and above
- Training and safety demonstration
- Optional rain wear
- This activity is not suitable for children under 12 years old and pregnant women
- Please wear comfortable shoes to join this tour
- High-heeled shoes are not allowed
- There is a zero tolerance policy toward alcohol and drugs. Breathalyzer tests may be conducted at the guide’s discretion.
- Guests must be able to stand comfortably for periods up to and longer than 30 minutes at a time
- All riders must be over the age of 12 years old, at least 140 centimeters tall (4.59 ft), and weigh between 40-120 kilograms (90-264 lbs)
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the start of tour
How to Use
- Present mobile or printed voucher to tour guide
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting Point: OURWAY Tours Stockholm Office (Mälartorget 17, 111 27 Stockholm, Sweden)