Skansen Open-air Museum Admission Ticket
Visit the world's first open-air museum and see as many as 150 historically interesting houses and farmsteads.
Founded in 1891, Skansen is located on the island of Djurgården within the city limits of Stockholm. It is the world’s first open-air museum, and features 150 historically interesting houses and farmsteads that have been moved to the site from various parts of Sweden. Skansen is also home to 75 different species of animals, including wild animals such as wolves, lynx, elk, and brown bears, and a number of breeds of domestic animals. Enjoy a delicious meal at one of the restaurants that offer breathtaking views over Stockholm. Be sure to visit the museum shop as well, where you’ll find traditional handicrafts and Swedish-designed items.
Opening hours vary throughout the seasons. Please refer to the calendar before visiting.
What You Get
Skansen Open-Air Museum Admission Ticket
Adult: Age 16 and above
Senior: Age 65 and above
Child: Age 4 to 15
- Admission ticket to Skansen Museum
- Food and beverages
- Free admission for children age 3 and below
- Children prices are for 4-15 years olds
- The only dogs allowed are assistance dogs. Dogs assisting disabled guests should be properly vaccinated and wearing a vest
- This activity is wheelchair and stroller friendly. Wheelchairs are available at all entrances, with limited availability
How to Use
- Present mobile or printed voucher at the entrance of Skansen Museum
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Address: Djurgårdsslätten 49-51, 115 21 Stockholm, Sweden