Passion For Swedish Fashion Private Walking Tour
Explore the trendy city of Stockholm with a local guide and understand the history of Swedish fashion.
Stockholm is a city perfect for those with a passion for fashion, not to mention the prime spot for showcasing Swedish fashion. If your biggest interests are shopping, learning more about Swedish fashion, or both, then dive into Swedish style both materially and mentally with this tour. Depending on your interest, the guide will cover everything from second-hand clothing to chic labels, brand shops known worldwide to local, single-location boutiques.
The tour departs at 9.00am, 10.00am, 1.00pm, 2.00pm, 3.00pm, and 4.00pm
What You Get
Passion for Swedish Fashion Private Walking Tour
- Private Guide
- Public transport tickets (Return)
- It is recommended you wear comfortable walking shoes to join this tour
How to Use
- Present mobile or printed voucher to tour guide
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting Point: Sergels torg, outside the Stockholm Visitor Center – located at Sergels torg 5
Address: Drottninggatan 33, 111 20 Stockholm, Sweden