Full-day Stockholm Archipelago Sailing Tour
Explore the pristine beauty of thousands of islands in the Stockholm Archipelago on this full-day sailing tour. Hop aboard a comfortable yacht to discover untouched wilderness, and make this a truly relaxing day on the water.
Explore some of the 24,000 islands in the Stockholm Archipelago on this full-day sailing cruise, only a short one-hour trip from central Stockholm. Many of these islands are uninhabited, and home to dense forests, rock formations and stunning natural beauty. Ranging in size from large islets to small rock formations, the untouched islands make for breathtaking scenery. You may even get the chance to steer and sail the yacht during the cruise under the watchful eye of one of our experienced captains. The Stockholm archipelago is home to legends of mystical characters and has influenced many Swedish authors and poets for centuries. See what many people find so inspiring when you visit this beautiful natural site. Join us for a memorable experience!
Start Time: 09:30am
What You Get
Full-Day Stockholm Archipelago Sailing Tour
Adult: Age 16 and above
Youth:Age 12 to 15
- Certified English speaking captain
- Life jacket and rain gear (Life jackets for children available on request)
- Lunch and snacks
- Own transfer to Vaxholm port
- Personal Expenses
- Children below 12 years old are not suitable for this activity
- Please bring warm/extra clothes, sun hat, sunglasses, sun screen, swimsuit, and shoes with rubber sole. Prepare for any kind of weather, but high winds are not typical.
- The tour will take place if there are at least 2 participants
- The maximum weight restriction is 150kg
How to Use
- Present mobile or printed voucher to tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Tours start from the small town of Vaxholm at 09:30 from the ferry waiting room.
The boat will have a Stockholm Adventures flag. To get there you travel on your own by ferry from the Strömkajen ferry terminal across the water from the Royal Palace, in front of The Grand Hotel (metro station Kungsträdgården). The ride takes 55 minutes.