Eco-Friendly Sunset Kayaking Tour in Stockholm
Paddle into the sunset and enjoy a freshly prepared organic picnic on Stockholm's waterside with this eco-friendly kayaking tour.
Experience Stockholm from a different perspective as you kayak around the city with the sun setting over the horizon in front of you. Relax and enjoy your kayak as you listen to interesting stories and information from your guide. Stop for a break and enjoy a delicious organic picnic and maybe even go for a swim in Lake Mälaren. Encounter spectacular views as you pass by Långholmen, Södermalm, Gamla Stan, Kungsholmen and Lila Essingena.
Start Time: 4:30pm
Duration: 4 Hours
What You Get
Eco-friendly Sunset Kayaking Tour In Stockholm
Adult: Age 16 to 70
- Organic picnic meal
- Organic Swedish Fika with a snack
- Eco-friendly equipment
- Experienced outdoor guide
- Safety equipment
- Pregnant women, people with mobility impairments, people with heart problems and non-swimmers are not suitable for this activity
- You must be able to swim at least 200 meters to participate in this activity
- No previous kayaking experience is required
- The tour will most likely be conducted on a tandem (double kayak) that is more stable
- Please inform the local partner of any dietary restrictions
- Please bring along Sunglasse, Sun hat, Swimwear, Change of clothes, Towel, Sunscreen and Water
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour departure time
How to Use
- Present mobile or printed voucher to tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting Point: Långholmen Kayak Rental, next to Subway Station Hornstuhl, the red line T13/T14 takes just 7 minutes from T-Centralen.