Djurgården Segway Tour
Explore the Museum Island of Stockholm on a Segway. Roll through the Royal National City Park, a green oasis in the city center.
Discover glorious palace-like buildings on Strandvägen and the lush, green pathways of Djurgården on a Segway. With your feet steady on the Segway and the wind blowing in your hair, stop to hear tales about the Royal National City Park, the many museums on the island, the history of the Swedes and their way of life. On the western side of the island, see some of the city's most popular attractions including The Vasa Museum, the Gröna Lund amusement park, and the open-air museum of Skansen. As you travel further eastward on the island, leave the paved city lanes behind and roll along the quiet dirt paths, getting closer to nature. At the end of the tour, you will have experienced the green heart of Stockholm, feeling refreshed and astonished that a green area this big can be located right in the city center.
Time Slot: 2pm
What You Get
Djurgården Segway Tour
Adult/Child: Age 12 and above
- English-speaking Guide
- 2.5 hours Segway Tour
- Safety instruction and practice
- Rain gear to borrow (if needed)
- This activity is not suitable for children below the age of 12, pregnant women and people with mobility impairments
- Please wear comfortable shoes to join this tour. High-heeled shoes are not allowed.
- The tour operator has a zero-tolerance policy toward alcohol and drugs; guests cannot be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and breathalyzer tests may be conducted at the guide's discretion
- Guests must be able to stand comfortably for periods up to and longer than 30 minutes at a time
- There is a height requirment of 140cm and weight requirement of 40kg - 120kg
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the start time
How to Use
- Present printed or mobile voucher to tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting Point: Mälartorget 17, 111 27 Stockholm - located in the Old Town