See Malmö In 30 Minutes
Take a unique ride through the city and see Malmö's most famous attractions. You will be accompanied by an audio guide which will explain each location to you.
See the best of Malmö in 30 minutes, starting with Stortorget Malmö, also known as the Big Square, which was built in 1540 and the largest and oldest square in Malmö. Next, visit the World Maritime University, one of the world's leading universities in marine and ocean-related studies. See the Malmö Live Concert Hall, a cultural center with conference facilities, hotels, and restaurants as well as Malmö University, the largest institute of learning in Sweden. Learn about the tallest building in Scandinavia, an old fishing village where you can buy your seafood fresh from the ocean, and the oldest preserved renaissance castle in the Nordic region.
What You Get
See Malmö in 30 Minutes
- 30-minute tour by car
- 2 chosen photo stops: Turning Torso and Malmöhus
- Audio guide
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Smartphone for audio guide
- Headphones for audio guide
- Please bring a Smartphone with the ability to download apps (App Store and Google Play) in Sweden
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour departure time
How to Use
- Present mobile or printed voucher to operator
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting Point: 4 minutes away from Central Station on foot. You walk in a western direction towards Malmö Live. Turn right next to Malmö Live, Västra Station & Malmö University. Follow a straight line from the Central Station until you reach a small brick house called "Stinshuset".