Enjoy a 3-hour private walking tour of Malmo.
Enjoy an introduction to the city of Malmö on this 3-hour private walking tour. Malmo is the third largest city in Sweden, separated from Copenhagen only by the Oresund bridge and a short trip by train or by bus. Malmo – together with the whole region of Scania – was used to be a part of Denmark and therefore one can still notice this while walking around the city.
This 3-hour walking tour will start from a centrally located point at Carlsgatan 4, conveniently located close to Malmo Central Station. From there, you will take a walk throughout the place which centuries ago belonged to Denmark. During the tour, you'll pass some of the local sights such a St. Petri Church, the Old Graveyard, Malmohus Castle and several others which make Malmo a cozy and attractive place to be. You will also discover some of the lesser known parts of the city, like the university area and the guide's own little favorite secret and hidden spots.
Time Slot: 10am or 2pm
Duration: 3 Hours
What You Get
Malmö Private Walking Tour
- Relaxed and personal guided tour
- English-speaking tour guide
- Your own private guide
- Every tour is personal and unique, with an itinerary dependent on your guide and the weather and traffic conditions on the day
- The tour is held rain or shine, unless you are notified of changes in advance
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please wear comfortable shoes and perhaps an extra layer to keep warm
- Please note that this tour is priced per group (ie it is the same price for 1 to 10 persons)
- Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour starts
How to Use
- Present mobile or printed voucher to tour guide
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting Point: Travelshop Malmö at Dag Hammarskölds Torg 1, 211 18 Malmö.