Malmö 3-hour Guided Walking Tour
Visit one of Sweden's most important cities, Malmö. Wander through its medieval streets and admire views of the Ørensund Bridge all while learning about the city's interesting history from your guide.
In this tour, visit the medieval part of the city and hear stories about Malmö Castle, and the two important parks of Kungsparken and Slottsparken. Afterward, head to the Ribersborg Beach and learn how Malmö's locals enjoy the beach. From the beach, admire amazing views of the Ørensund Bridge that connects Denmark and Sweden. Learn about what happened between Denmark and Sweden and how Denmark once lost the southern part of Sweden. Conclude your tour exploring one of the most modern and greenest neighborhoods in Malmo, Västra Hamnen.
Start Time: 10am
Duration: 3 hours
What You Get
Malmö 3-Hour Guided Walking Tour
Adult: Age 12 and above
Child: Age 11 and below
- Meet and greet at Malmö Central Station
- Walking tour of Malmö
- Food and drinks
- Free of charge for children age 11 and below
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- There is approximately three hours of walking
- Please dress accordingly for the weather
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the start of the tour
How to Use
- Present mobile or printed voucher to tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting Point: The meeting point is at the exit to the canal in the Central Station in Malmo.