Learn the history of Valencia on a guided walking tour and explore its "Golden Age" of the 15th and 16th centuries.
Discover Valencia beyond the sun, sand and paella it is so famous for! Take a guided walking tour focused on its historic center, and see landmark monuments such as Valencia Cathedral, consecrated in 1238 after the Reconquista.
Admire the monumental towers of the medieval city (Torres de Serranos) and go to Plaza Ayuntamiento, where the City Hall is the centerpiece of the Modernisme design. Discover the Rococo, neo-classical and Oriental elements on the elaborate facade of the Palacio del Marqués de dos Aguas, and encounter many more monuments along the way.
Hear about the famous people who influenced the story of Valencia, and contributed to the culture of Spain, through their artistic and historical endeavors.
- This tour is free for children up to 10 years old
- Please note that the tour does not enter any of the buildings during the walk (exterior views only)
- Please wear comfortable shoes and bring an umbrella in case of rain
- The local operator reserves the right to reschedule the route due to inclement weather
Tour departs 11:00 hrs, daily
Plaza de la Compañía, Valencia (Open in Google Maps)
What You Get
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity fees
How to Use
- Kindly present printed or mobile voucher to the tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.