Learn the history of Valencia on a guided walking tour and explore its "Golden Age" of the 15th and 16th centuries.
Discover Valencia beyond the sun, sand and paella it is so famous for! Take a guided walking tour focused on its historic center, and see landmark monuments such as Valencia Cathedral, consecrated in 1238 after the Reconquista.
Admire the monumental towers of the medieval city (Torres de Serranos) and go to Plaza Ayuntamiento, where the City Hall is the centerpiece of the Modernisme design. Discover the Rococo, neo-classical and Oriental elements on the elaborate facade of the Palacio del Marqués de dos Aguas, and encounter many more monuments along the way.
Hear about the famous people who influenced the story of Valencia, and contributed to the culture of Spain, through their artistic and historical endeavors.
- This tour is free for children up to 10 years old
- Please note that the tour does not enter any of the buildings during the walk (exterior views only)
- Please wear comfortable shoes and bring an umbrella in case of rain
- The local operator reserves the right to reschedule the route due to inclement weather
Tour departs 11:00 hrs, daily
Plaza de la Compañía, Valencia (Open in Google Maps)
What You Get
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity fees
How to Use
- Kindly present printed or mobile voucher to the tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- You can present a printed or mobile copy of the voucher/ticket for this activity
- The voucher/ticket is accepted only at authorised redemption points
- The voucher/ticket is valid only on the date and time specified
- The voucher/ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion unless otherwise stated.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for uncollected tickets.
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.